Working with talent
Does your business invest in managing talent?
Do you and your business leaders feel confident that you are getting full value from this investment?
Do you feel that your organisation benefits from innovative approaches to talent management that:
- Meet the need for global agility?
- Respond to new ways of doing business?
- Address the impact of generational shifts in the changing world?
Our approach to talent management is informed by:
- Our ground-breaking research: for example, into Gen Y trends, into Virtual Working technologies, into senior management approaches to risk
- Our expertise in organisational development: we consult to a range of organisations on strategy development, organisational design, culture change, sustainability, HR strategy
- Our reputation as consultants to the consultants: we are known for developing outstanding internal consulting and influencing capability
- Our expertise in Learning and Development: every year we run over 60 customised leadership development programmes, as well as degree and doctoral programmes, and open programmes from strategy to innovation to finance
- Our ability to work with high potential individuals using our bespoke psychometric tools and our Centre for Coaching.
At Ashridge we have a long track record in helping clients identify the approaches to talent that fit with their organisation's business strategy. Our talent management research and our experience also mean that we are well qualified to be your thought partners and assist in implementation.
Whatever your needs, our philosophy is to work with you in partnership to deliver robust solutions to meet your organisational objectives.
Find out how we can help